Help: Fringe Parties
There are no legally sanctioned official political parties in the Fringe.
The two major parties of the Fringe prior to the military coup were:
CONFEDERATE PLANETS OF THE FRINGE
Last leader: President Robin Domon
- A left-wing progressive party, it fell to corruption with the election of Robin Domon and Courtney Brown.
BORDER WORLD COMMUNISTS
Last leader: Julian Octavius
- A very left-wing socialist party with a focus on that the people had a real say in government.
The most notable minor parties of the Fringe prior to the military coup were:
INTERSPECIES CONTACT CONSORTIUM
Current leader: Mahin al'Helim
- A left-wing party that focused on reaching out to find additional alien allies, and wanted stronger ties with the Jinu. It currently operates as a pseudo-terrorist organisation, but there are rumours of a major disagreement between Mahin al'Helim (the last leader of the party) and Alexander Frobisher (the second in command) that has split the party into two discrete organisations.
Last leader: Ix Calan
- A left-wing/moderate party.
Last leader: Konstantin Carlsson
- A moderate party with a focus on freedom of choice for the individual over corporate and government control.
Last leader: Robert Jenkins
- A right-wing party that wanted to see the Confederation write an explicit constitution and exploit its worlds more.
Last leader: Margaret Flynn
- A right-wing party that wanted the Confederation to dissolve and rejoin the League as that would be the best way for the Confederation worlds to thrive.
Last leader: Jay Greenwood
- A moderate party that wanted to see the Confederation government reformed to be closer to that of the AEU.
Last leader: Harriet Cook
- A slightly left-wing party that wanted the Confederation to focus on exploration, expansion, and growth.
All original work located on this site and within Star Conquest is copyright Squidsoft.net 1998-2019, unauthorised reproduction prohibited.